Down Baseball Hat
- Water Repellent
- Fill Power
Ultralight shelter from winter chill. Polyester shell repels moisture, and 650-fill Premium Down provides essential warmth. Convertible ear flaps, lined with soft Sherpa fleece, fold down for added wind protection.
- Water-repellent shell fabric
- 650-fill Premium Down insulation
- Convertible ear flaps with Sherpa fleece lining
- Sizes S/M, L/XL
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJimGender MaleHeightTypeActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome hatMar 25, 2021
It's just what I needed.
- Yes, I recommend this productRanch womanGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat wintercapMar 20, 2021
Cap stays in place and easy to wear
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender MaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat cap!Mar 5, 2021
I'd been looking for a warm hat that covered my ears and had a large bill to keep the sun out of my eyes while I'm walking and this hat does both. I tried similar styles from Columbia and Patagonia and not only were they more expensive, they didn't cover my ears completely and/or the bill wasn't long enough to block the sun. Highly recommend this cap!