Exploration 2.0 Packable UPF Cap
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
The six-panel construction and elastic/hook-and-loop back adjustment ensures a great fit with this lightweight, polyester cap with built-on UPF protection. With its foam bill, it's fully packable.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Moisture-wicking sweatband
- One size
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPatrick in GAGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityCons UncomfortableNice cap!Oct 31, 2021
Can squeeze/crush into small pocket size and 10+ minutes out is close enough back to normal. Also Velcro back strap can loop around belt or belt loop to hang on pants. One suggestion - Eddie Bauer name on cab should be smaller - may be half current front size.
- Yes, I recommend this productJuanGender MaleHeight 4'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSun Protective and very light CapApr 29, 2021
If you care about sun skin cancer this cap offers that protection. This cap is very light and comfortable.
- Josh W.GenderHeightTypeActivityPros MaterialCons FitCould be a great hatJun 4, 2020
Like the listing says, this hat has a foam bill. It's just rigid enough to keep shape, but soft enough that it's easily bendable. The fabric feels very nice and light. This could make a great one-bag travel hat. It's very light weight. Why I sent it back: The fit. With the velcro adjusted to get the hat to fit without looking weird on the front that left the velcro sticking way out the side on the back with no way to tuck it in. With the velcro adjusted to where it didn't look dumb sticking out on the side of the hat, then the bill and temple area looked weird on the front. I have an average size head, I think. So if you have a larger head this hat might be great. Just too many things I didn't like. If the adjustment for the hat was changed to a different style, say like a nylon adjustment strap with a clip, like I've seen on other EB hats, then this might be the perfect lightweight travel hat.