Flexion Pro Touchscreen Gloves
- First Ascent
Superior, lightweight, stretch-fleece gloves of warm nylon/polyester/spandex have integrated, seamless touchscreen functionality and a silicone palm print for extra grip.
- Gloves clip together when not in use
- Soft, stretch cuffs for a secure fit
- 54% nylon/35% polyester/11% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTrailridercarolGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these glovesApr 6, 2021
I use these for riding gloves 3 seasons a year. Just ordered my 3rd pair and I hope you always keep them in stock.
- IsorukuGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelProsCons Poor FitWay too tightFeb 11, 2021
I am an adult male with small-ish hands. And like most people, I've worn plenty of gloves, and have a long history of backpacking (with the Forest Service), snowshoeing, international travel, etc. Over the years, I normally buy medium sized gloves, since even with small hands, I want to guarantee that gloves won't be too tight. I bought these "Flexion" gloves because I have tragically lost my old pair of First Ascent gloves (well, the left-hand glove), which I've had since First Ascent started a decade ago, and were absolutely perfect in design and fit. And they were mediums. So I went to the EB website to find something that was more or less a replacement. But now that they have arrived, it's obvious that they are much too tight, even though they are size medium. Honestly, I can't imagine how anyone with actual, medium-size hands could get them on. Even the wrist Spandex (or whatever it is) is much too tight. So I'm returning these. Along with another pair of First Ascent gloves that have a finger that is too narrow. First Ascent has designed some amazing stuff over the years, but the fit (and innovation) is not what it used to be in the early years.
- JayHGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileCons Poor QualityLove the concept, not the executionFeb 4, 2021
Love these gloves for lightweight warmth in mild winter weather. I like the versatility of using them for touch screen electronics. However, the seams split after one month of light use and some of the palm grip material has come loose. Quality is extremely poor for price paid.