Exploration UPF Paddler Hat
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
Ultralight, floatable, and fully adjustable, this nylon taslan hat is essential for outdoor activities in warm and windy conditions. It has built-in sun protection and a moisture-wicking sweatband. A back toggle adjusts the fit, and an adjustable drawstring chin strap keeps the hat secure.
- FreeDry® moisture-wicking sweatband
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front brim foam, back brim flexible
- Front brim: 3.25": Back brim: 2.75"
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productAdventureSeeker14Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeReally like this hatAug 13, 2019
I bought this hat to use while kayaking and hiking and so far it hasn't disappointed. It keeps the sun off my ears and out of my eyes, which is what I wanted. The front rim of the hat is stiff and the back rim is floppy, which I didn't know how I felt about that at first until I wore it a couple times, but I like that. It is also a good looking hat and lightweight. I normally wear a small/medium but got the large/XL because I read that it fits small and I'm glad I did, because it fits small. Overall, though its a great hat.
- SuzyGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeTight fitApr 9, 2019
Good quality yet tight fitting. I purchased the largest size. A little disappointing.