Guide Pro Merino Wool Ski Socks
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
- Odor Control
With 58% merino wool and its naturally moisture-wicking, odor-control comfort, blended with nylon and Lycra® spandex for strength and enhanced fit, these ski socks deliver superior, all-day performance on the mountain. The knee-high design features medium cushioning, including targeted cushioning at the shin.
- Sm (W4-6.5), Med (W7-9.5, M6-8.5), Lg (W10-12.5, M9-11.5), XL (M12-14.5)
- 58% merino wool/39% nylon/3% Lycra® spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAprilGender FemaleHeight 5'3"TypeActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Ski SocksMar 23, 2021
I've used these socks for skiing 5 times this season, and they are fantastic. I don't like really thick or bulky ski socks, but I like my feet to be warm. These are the perfect combination. They are thin enough to be comfortable in a ski boot, kept my feet a comfortable temperature in both cold and warmer weather, they stayed put and didn't slide around or fall down my legs, and they were easy to wash.
- Yes, I recommend this productDeeGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityOtherPros Comfort, FitConsWarm comfortable socksMar 4, 2021
I'm always looking for warm comfortable socks for the colder weather season where I live. These wool blend socks help keep my feet and up to my knees warm. The fit feels like lightweight compression socks, very comfortable with no bulk. The toe, heel and shin area has a additional thin layer added. I wear these socks often and have no complaints.
- EddieGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros ComfortCons Poor QualityCan't believe how thin these ski socks are!Feb 24, 2021
If these socks weren't labeled ski socks I'd think they are pantyhose . No comparison to Point 6 or Smartwool.