Guide Pro Merino Wool Socks - 1/4-Crew
- First Ascent
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
Blending moisture-wicking, odor-resistant merino wool with nylon and LYCRA® spandex, these midweight ankle-high socks provide excellent comfort and support.
- Medium cushioning
- Seamless toe construction
- Stretch arch band for active support
- Non-gendered sizes: S (W4-6.5), M (W7-9.5, M6-8.5), L (W10-12.5, M9-11.5), XL (M12-14.5)
- 59% merino wool/39% nylon/2% LYCRA® spandex
- Made in USA with imported and domestic materials
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAkhil1Gender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCool SockApr 9, 2021
love the socks the red goes well with the blue outer layer material too. Fits great and looks great on the feet. A+
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnb48Gender FemaleHeightTypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove these socksMar 15, 2021
Well made. I wear socks out quickly, but not these. There's extra fabric on wear spots. I also like that they're marked right & left.
- Yes, I recommend this productSandieGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsloveMar 11, 2021
I love these socks. They are cushy for long work shifts and keep my feet dry. EB socks are underrated in my opinion.