Guide Pro Merino Wool Socks - Mid Crew
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Blending moisture-wicking, odor-resistant merino wool with nylon and LYCRA® spandex, these medium-weight, mid-crew-length socks provide excellent comfort and support.
- Medium cushioning
- Seamless toe construction
- Stretch arch band for active support
- Non-gendered sizes: S (W4-6.5), M (W7-9.5, M6-8.5), L (W10-12.5, M9-11.5), XL (M12-14.5)
- 64% merino wool/34% nylon/2% LYCRA® spandex
- Made in USA with imported and domestic materials
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBelarusianGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGood for hikingApr 6, 2021
Good for hiking, comfortable, fits well, wicks moisture, keeps feet cool. As with all socks of this type it's a bit pricey, though quality is worth the money.
- Yes, I recommend this productJayGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Light Wool SockMar 3, 2021
I've bought two pairs, I've only worn one pair so far. Put about 50 km on them over a couple of weeks. No washing in between hiking. No smell at all, but I usually air them out after a hike though. Wore them in -20C up to 0C across my hikes. Perfect for my feet without sweating, I have a thick Smartwool socks and they're awesome but very warm for long hikes. These socks are much better suited. Plus I washed them and accidentally put them through the dryer on medium temp, came out perfectly fine but it's best to lay them flat and dry that way.
- Yes, I recommend this productEddienav10Gender MaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, QualityConsGreat for BackpackingApr 18, 2021
Use these socks for backpacking. Lightweight and pretty breathable for a wool sock but warm when it needs to be. I recommend sizing down as I had originally bought a L because I'm a size 11 but if you plan on wearing these multiple days in a row like I do for backpacking they stretch out and could potentially cause blisters. I then bought a size M, they're still comfortable and the stretching out problem has been fixed. I also don't find my feet slipping in them anymore.