Guide Pro Merino Wool Socks - Mid Crew
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Blending moisture-wicking, odor-resistant merino wool with nylon and LYCRA® spandex, these medium-weight, mid-crew-length socks provide excellent comfort and support.
- Medium cushioning
- Seamless toe construction
- Stretch arch band for active support
- Non-gendered sizes: S (W4-6.5), M (W7-9.5, M6-8.5), L (W10-12.5, M9-11.5), XL (M12-14.5)
- 64% merino wool/34% nylon/2% LYCRA® spandex
- Made in USA with imported and domestic materials
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productWayneGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsVery comfortable sockNov 4, 2021
Will hike in these socks - got 6 pair
- Yes, I recommend this productKaylaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityGiftPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsQualityOct 19, 2021
I'm overall happy with the product as I know my family who the gift is for will be as well. I've never had an issue with anything Eddie Bauer, always quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productCharlie WhiskeyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWonderful socksAug 15, 2021
Great socks. I haven't had a chance to put them through the paces yet. Normally I wear Farm to Feet or Darn Tough, but I thought I'd give these a spin. So far, they are excellent. Most of my closet is made up of Eddie Bauer, and so is my wife's. I've always enjoyed supporting them over some of the more of the popular brands. Even though I own gear from some big names, I come back to EB the most. I hope they will get back on the innovation wagon, and really compete with the big guys again.