Guide Pro Merino Wool Socks - Crew
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Blending moisture-wicking, odor-resistant merino wool with nylon and LYCRA® spandex, these midweight crew-length socks provide excellent comfort and support.
- Medium cushioning
- Seamless toe construction
- Stretch arch band for active support
- Non-gendered sizes: S (W4-6.5), M (W7-9.5, M6-8.5), L (W10-12.5, M9-11.5), XL (M12-14.5)
- 61% merino wool/36% nylon/3% LYCRA® spandex
- Made in USA with imported and domestic materials
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDeussenGenderHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHusband actually noticedApr 24, 2021
Writing on behalf of husband. My husband barely notices his socks, except if they get gross from being active. He has told me 4 times now that he likes these, that his feet actually stay dry, and that he doesn't have to change socks halfway through the day. Please come back into stock, husband has asked for more!
- BauerCustomerGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat massaging wool sockApr 18, 2021
labeled right and left for proper ribbed massage/compression fit
- Yes, I recommend this productElk HunterGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsElk Hunting TestedSep 29, 2020
Just got back from an 8-day elk hunt in the mountains. I wore two pairs of these socks for the entire trip. At one point, I did not take a pair off for five straight days. The extra padding prevented blisters and the merino kept the smell to a bare minimum. When on sale and combined with a reward certificate, these are a great value.