Guide Pro Merino Wool Socks - Crew
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Blending moisture-wicking, odor-resistant merino wool with nylon and LYCRA® spandex, these midweight crew-length socks provide excellent comfort and support.
- Medium cushioning
- Seamless toe construction
- Stretch arch band for active support
- Non-gendered sizes: S (W4-6.5), M (W7-9.5, M6-8.5), L (W10-12.5, M9-11.5), XL (M12-14.5)
- 61% merino wool/36% nylon/3% LYCRA® spandex
- Made in USA with imported and domestic materials
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSlickieGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood buyOct 27, 2021
Comfy socks feel great when out walking. Would definitely buy again
- Yes, I recommend this productJaniperGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityGiftPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGuide Pro Merino Wool Socks CrewOct 24, 2021
If you look back in the records, I have been buying these for years, for my son and now grandson. Merino wool is not itchy and it keeps their feet very warm without sweat.
- Yes, I recommend this productBig BillGender MaleHeightType TallActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat performance socks!!Sep 29, 2021
Love these socks. Great fit and comfort.