FreeDry® Hybrid Merino Liner Gloves
The cold-weather performance and versatility you love in our base-layer tops and pants is now in a glove liner. For cool weather this liner also lends warmth worn on its own as a lightweight glove. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a lightweight 50/50 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester. Palm material is fully conductive, giving you touchscreen control of your smart phone and other devices with all five fingers.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Microstretch cuff with pull tab for easy entry and secure fit
- 50% merino wool/50% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDaveGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice lightweight glovesApr 16, 2019
Nice for when you need a light covering for warmth, but not a heavy glove. Also used as liners with work gloves for extra warmth.
- Yes, I recommend this productJakeGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityRunningPros Feels good, Light and portable, Works with touchscreenCons Slightly thinFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAmazing Glove for Active UseMar 10, 2019
My first impression of this glove is how thin and light it is. It's not as warm snow gloves obviously but I find it perfect when I'm using it for hiking or running. It's breathable but keeps bit of warmth so it doesn't feel restricting and it also works with touchscreen so I never have to take this off.
- Yes, I recommend this productRobGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityPros Breathable, LightweightConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome Gloves!Dec 20, 2018
These are the pair of gloves that I was looking for - a lightweight and breathable glove that doesn't make my hands sweat with the slightest movement. They are light enough to retain tactile feel and are good for driving gloves, or for using your phone outside. These will not be the warmest gloves you one (obviously) but they do enough to take the bite out of cold weather. I walked a few miles with these in about 40 degree weather and they performed great. I showed them off to my dad and he now wants a pair. I cannot attest to the durability quite yet, but so far they've held up fine. The only downside I see to these is that some of the seams on the thumb and forefinger are a placed a little bit in the way for proper phone use.