Superior Down Gloves
These durable gloves keep your hands dry and warm with a waterproof/breathable shell and cozy goose down insulation. WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology includes fully seam-sealed construction for maximum performance.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Premium 650-fill down insulation
- Touchscreen compatible
- Microfleece cuff keeps out the elements
- Gloves clip together for storage
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productLianne | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Good Size/Fit, Good construction, Love the sleeve that keeps the snow out, Very warmCons NoneFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome glovesMar 9, 2019
I was hesitant to purchase these gloves due to the negative reviews however they had an awesome sale and wanted to try them anyway (especially with Eddie Bauer's awesome return policy). I AM SO GLAD THAT I DID! I live in Montana and it's cold so I wanted a great glove that I could take pictures while doing outdoor sports. The touch screen fingers worked amazing and they were so warm! We went snowshoed up to a peak in Glacier Park and my fingers were warm and dry...5 stars for sure. I don't know why the other reviews we so bad.
- Yes, I recommend this productThe Dub | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons Doesn't work with tablets and smartphoneFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat glovesFeb 24, 2019
Great pair of gloves to use for macerate outdoor activity. I used them to go cross country skiing and they performed fantastically.
- Yes, I recommend this productWdsm man | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat warm gloves!Dec 30, 2018
These gloves are warmer than anything I have around the house. I used to wear a thick polyester set of gloves, but these seem to be much warmer.