Superior Down Gloves
These durable gloves keep your hands dry and warm with a waterproof/breathable shell and cozy goose down insulation. WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology includes fully seam-sealed construction for maximum performance.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Premium 650-fill down insulation
- Touchscreen compatible
- Microfleece cuff keeps out the elements
- Gloves clip together for storage
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPJGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat Pair of Gloves!Mar 20, 2021
Great pair of gloves! Very warm, durable and good-looking.
- Yes, I recommend this productPJF446Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons Poor QualitySo great, bought for a friendMar 18, 2021
These cloves are amazingly warm and match the down stadium jacket I bought in the same grey color. The only downsize is I was expecting them to be more waterproof/resistant. After playing outside with the kiddos in the snow they definitely got wet and seemed to lock in the moisture. Made for very cold and clammy hands. Otherwise I'd just wearing to work, they were fine.
- Yes, I recommend this productkjGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSo far, happy with these glovesMar 4, 2021
These gloves are comfortable and warm. My only concern is the odor inside the glove over time. My previous, synthetic Eddie Bauer gloves smelled awful after a couple of years of use. Washing helped very little.