Mountain Work Gloves
Protect your hands from abrasion and the cold with these gloves. Durable cowhide plus a goatskin palm patch that's reinforced with Kevlar® thread make these serious work tools. A soft lining of brushed tricot, and 100 grams of ThermaFill® insulation provide a welcome shield against plunging temperatures.
- Rib-knit cuffs for a snug fit and added warmth
- 100% leather main body: 97% nylon/3% spandex cuff
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJosephGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAs advertisedFeb 11, 2021
Warm, comfortable, good for working outside in the winter
- Yes, I recommend this productMARTYGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherPros QualityConsWELL FITTING TOUGH WORK GLOVESFeb 6, 2021
PURCHASED THESE GLOVES FOR CUTTING AND DELIMBING TREES AND EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH FIREWOOD
- Yes, I recommend this productGayleGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros keep trash out of glovesCons a bit difficult to get onFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat glovesFeb 29, 2020
We have a farm and I have to hay in the winter. My leather farm gloves allow hay and trash fall down into the fingers. These gloves keep the hay out and the heat in. They aren't the warmest gloves, but well worth the price to keep the trash from getting under my finger nails.