Exploration UPF Vented Boonie Hat
- UPF 50+
- Quick Dry
From beach to boat to trail, this is the hat you'll want with you all summer. Made with quick-drying, lightweight nylon, it has FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection built-in. A polyester mesh panel and metal vents on the side keep cool air flowing, and a drawstring with cord lock keeps the wind from carrying it away. Sweatband liner.
- Non-gendered sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 100% nylon main body: 100% polyester mesh insert and interior sweatband
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJKSFGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsGreat hat for my big headSep 14, 2020
I have both a large head and a short forehead, so finding a hat that fits is a huge challenge for me! They usually cover my eyes, even if they do fit my head. But this hat is great. I bought it in L/XL. I needed something that I could wear on a hike or a casual outing with my family. The venting works well. The dark grey color is honestly, thankfully, not an eyesore and looks stylish (enough!).
- Yes, I recommend this productBartaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsI thought I hated hats..........Aug 6, 2020
I prefer visors but needed wider, complete brim for rafting trip in Utah/Colorado. Temp was over 90 and hat was never hot, didn't come off in winds, forgot I had it on. Packed perfectly, glad I have it in Texas heat:-)
- Yes, I recommend this productRachelGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros cute, strap, sun protectionConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat sun hatJun 10, 2020
I got the green in a small. I think I have a normal sized head and it fits. It looks cute. I like the strap bc we get wind here in Chicago. I'm definitely going to order some more eddie bauer sun hats based on the quality of this one. I have autoimmune disease so need the sun protection bc it makes my symptoms worse