Sun Valley Down Parka
Our topselling women's down parka is now available for girls. Nylon shell with durable water-repellent finish. 650 fill Premium Down insulation for lightweight warmth.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off faux fur hood ruff
- Microfleece cuff gaiter for added warmth
- Fleece-lined pockets
- Average length: S 25.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productRT | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePetite AdultDec 29, 2018
I'm a very petite adult and this coat is perfect for me. I'm 5'1", about 110 lb, and usually a petite XS. The medium size for this item fits me. I tried large first, but it was a bit too roomy in the midsection. The coat is lightweight but warm and fashionable. I'm happy I bought it during a 50% off sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productCanadian kid | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 4'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Attractive, Good fit, Great length and hood, Warm downCons Not yetFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this coat!Dec 13, 2018
My daughter is 10,4'8" and 95 lbs. She's usually a size 14 now. I was hoping the coat would fit next year too, I ordered the 14-16. It fits great and has some room so i think it will still work next year. She loves it!!!! She doesn't want to wear snow pants this year so the length allows her to stay warm at school with some good boots. Great hood and nice touch on the pink lining! Not bulky, but light and warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productSil | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Parka for kids!Dec 12, 2018
My daughter loved it!