Downlight® Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest jacket for children, the Downlight has a water-repellent nylon shell and 650 fill Premium Down insulation to ensure maximum protection from the cold.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Integrated, insulated hood for extra warmth
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productJeanGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove the jacket and how the hood wraps around my son's face!Nov 14, 2019
Great jacket! Highly recommend. Very light but really warm. I'd say good down till degrees celsius. Much better than those polyester filled puffers.
- Yes, I recommend this productS.SGender MaleHeight 4'6"TypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat productOct 4, 2019
Great product. I bought this for my nephew and he loves the style and he said it's warm and light. He's 10 and I got him small and it fits right.
- Yes, I recommend this productMom in IowaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLoves itMar 14, 2019
Great coat, and so far my son hasn't destroyed it. It was *supposed* to be for next year... but.. it wasn't as big on him as we expected, so we went ahead and started using it this year. So, I'd say it runs a little small - hopefully it will fit next year as well. We live in Iowa, and it kept him warm through some pretty cold temps in February. Worth it, especially since i got it on sale.
Be the first to ask a question.