Downlight® Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest jacket for children, the Downlight has a water-repellent nylon shell and 650 fill Premium Down insulation to ensure maximum protection from the cold.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Integrated, insulated hood for extra warmth
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMom in IowaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLoves itMar 14, 2019
Great coat, and so far my son hasn't destroyed it. It was *supposed* to be for next year... but.. it wasn't as big on him as we expected, so we went ahead and started using it this year. So, I'd say it runs a little small - hopefully it will fit next year as well. We live in Iowa, and it kept him warm through some pretty cold temps in February. Worth it, especially since i got it on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productLuLuGender FemaleHeight 4'6"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat hooded jacketMar 13, 2019
Warm, quality -made hooded down jacket. Great for my toddler. Holds up well.
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDown jacketFeb 16, 2019
My son loves this coat so much he likes to wear it in the house!