Downlight® Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest jacket for children, the Downlight has a water-repellent nylon shell and 650 fill Premium Down insulation to ensure maximum protection from the cold.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Integrated, insulated hood for extra warmth
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender MaleHeight 5'0"TypeActivityLeisurePros Goose down, LightweightConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLightweight Boys jacket that I have been looking forJan 14, 2020
Ordered a Large jacket for my 10 year old son. It is obviously a little big for him, but it actually doesn't look too bad fitting wise. We hope the jacket will last us for at least a couple of years. Ordered the one with orange interior, thinking its black outside. But it is actually grey. Other than that, we are quite happy with the quality, weight and the fitting of the jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productMom23Gender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeWarm, yet lightweightJan 12, 2020
My son likes that this coat keeps him warm at recess, yet is lightweight and allows him to move around easily. They play outdoors to temps of 15 degrees. My only concern is that it will only last one season as it isn't as roomy as I'd hoped.
- Yes, I recommend this productKevinGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat coat!Jan 8, 2020
Our son loves it and it really keeps him warm on our cold frigid days of winter in Minnesota.
Be the first to ask a question.