Downlight® Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest jacket for children, the Downlight has a water-repellent nylon shell and 650 fill Premium Down insulation to ensure maximum protection from the cold.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Integrated, insulated hood for extra warmth
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAlexandraGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWarm, handsome jacketApr 30, 2021
Really nice jacket, good-looking and love the blue. Please make more bright colors!! The black and gray are too subdued for kids -- and not high enough visibility for boys who run amok.
- Yes, I recommend this productStephGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsMom of Two BoysMar 5, 2021
It's hard to find a coat that is warm but not too bulky that my boys will wear during the cold Winter months. This coat is great and they both love it.
- Yes, I recommend this productVillaGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery warmJan 29, 2020
Bought this for my son's school jacket we live in Michigan so he needs something warm amd he says he warm on our coldest day very light so that's a plus