Downlight® Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest jacket for children, the Downlight has a water-repellent nylon shell and 650 fill Premium Down insulation to ensure maximum protection from the cold.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Integrated, insulated hood for extra warmth
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productjinsGender MaleHeight 4'6"Type RegularActivitySnowboardingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLight and warmSep 16, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productAlexandraGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWarm, handsome jacketApr 30, 2021
Really nice jacket, good-looking and love the blue. Please make more bright colors!! The black and gray are too subdued for kids -- and not high enough visibility for boys who run amok.
- Yes, I recommend this productStephGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsMom of Two BoysMar 5, 2021
It's hard to find a coat that is warm but not too bulky that my boys will wear during the cold Winter months. This coat is great and they both love it.