Downlight® Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest jacket for children, the Downlight has a water-repellent nylon shell and 650 fill Premium Down insulation to ensure maximum protection from the cold.
- StormRepe®l DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Integrated, insulated hood for extra warmth
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMyamyaGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsThe only jacket my daughters want to wearSep 2, 2019
I bought this last year and it is the only jacket my kids want to wear. Other jackets we had were cute, bulky and less warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productBonnieGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy daughter loves this jacketMar 22, 2019
This is the second Downlight Hooded Jacket my daughter has had. We just ordered it as a replacement for a smaller size that she has now out grown. She loves the jacket and wears it all winter. It was warm and the fit is good. The new jacket is a size 12 - my daughter is 10 years old - and its a little big. But it's Spring now and I think the fit will be good next winter when she is 11.
- Yes, I recommend this productfcoGender MaleHeight 4'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeExcelent quality productsDec 23, 2018
I recommend, excellent products