Downlight® Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest jacket for children, the Downlight has a water-repellent nylon shell and 650 fill Premium Down insulation to ensure maximum protection from the cold.
- StormRepe®l DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Integrated, insulated hood for extra warmth
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productYaniqueGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfectJan 9, 2020
Excellent.......Bought it a little large for my four-year-old so she can grow into it size S She is a bit tall All the teachers at school are commenting on how well the jacket looks ......
- RaghavGender FemaleHeight 4'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent JacketDec 31, 2019
This is an Excellently Made Jacket. Size/Fit I had bought a M for my daughter who is almost 7. The Jacket has some wiggle room and will likely last 1-2 Winters. This Jacket serves its purpose for California/Bay Area Winters and is very Snug. Despite the wiggle room, the Jacket looks very Fitted as well. The Hood is very snug and fitted when zipped up. Doesn't Sag or appear loose. Will keep Kids warm when zipped up. Aesthetics: 1. I had bought/returned many other Jackets before taking the plunge on the slighlty more expensive Jacket as this. 2. My daughter Immediately loved it and the Purple color is unique/different. 3. Wish EB could make this in more Colors. Durability: 1. Jacket is well Built. Zippers are strong. Stitching is good. Down Fill looks uniform. Outer Material is good. >> In short, this will put up to a Kid's rough use. Value for Money: 1. I got this for ~$70, which if it lasts 1-2 Winters and is comfy is money well worth. 2. Jacket is a definite Value, but you must look for a Sale period to get it. Puffability: Not too Puffy in comparison to other jackets. Since its down, its quite warm as well. Looks athletic. Overall: Must Buy. You won't regret it.
- Yes, I recommend this productjunga98Gender FemaleHeight 4'10"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacketDec 26, 2019
Very nice jacket. Material quality is excellent and stitches are well done. Fit is good on my daughter.
Be the first to ask a question.