Downlight® Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest jacket for children, the Downlight has a water-repellent nylon shell and 650 fill Premium Down insulation to ensure maximum protection from the cold.
- StormRepe®l DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Integrated, insulated hood for extra warmth
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSteve PHLGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, Fit, VersatileCons Poor QualityNice lightweight longer hooded down jacketApr 11, 2021
Nice jacket, but the down is thin.
- Yes, I recommend this productcatladyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PlusActivityGiftPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsGreat colors ,warm jacket easy care.Mar 24, 2021
I bought this as a gift,I don't know if she has worn it or not.But I like it ,it light weight and warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productJvelocityGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWarm & lightweight!Mar 6, 2021
My daughter loves this coat and fits comfortably in her car seat. It seems like it's warm enough for NY winters.