MicroTherm® Hooded Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
This premium-quality, ultralight down jacket features MicroTherm construction where the micro channels keep the down in place and close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency and minimum bulk. Durable, water-repellent nylon shell.
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 650 fill Premium Down: Ultralight warmth
- Stretch Side Panels: Increased range of motion
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Keep essentials safe
- Average length: Reg 20"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productAklivingGenderHeight 4'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros LightweightConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketMar 8, 2019
My son has worn this jacket for two winter seasons and it has held up great. I love the way it looks and my son has never complained about the cold while wearing. We live in interior Alaska and even at 20 below he is comfortable in this jacket. My son is a kid that is always hot. Living in Alaska and staying warm is all about layers. This jacket is a great layer and I love it's not puffy. We recently played outside for three hours it was 25 degrees and no complaints of being cold.
- Yes, I recommend this producttwinsmomGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargePerfect for carseatMar 5, 2019
I bought two of them for my 3 years old twin boy and girl. They feel really confortable on them . Not bulky and warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productStacyGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLoves the color and feelJan 11, 2019
My 7 yo wouldn't take this coat off. He loved the color, fit and just the right warmth. I like that the hood is fitted so it stays in place. It's perfect for Georgia weather that can change 20 deg from day to day and doesn't regularly get below 20F. So far, it's holding up to regular washing, which is necessary since little boys are dirt magnets. I bought the S (7-8) which is a tad big on my 50", 7 yo which means he may have a chance of wearing the following fall.