MicroTherm® Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
This premium-quality, ultralight down jacket features our patented MicroTherm construction where the micro channels keep the down in place and close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency and minimum bulk. Durable, water-repellent nylon shell.
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down: Ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Stretch Side Panels: Increased range of motion
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Keep essentials safe
- Average length: Reg 20"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productRiyatxGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest jacketMar 13, 2019
Love Eddie Bauer product. Best quality and prices . Best outwear company is eddiebauer
- Yes, I recommend this productkvGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityGiftPros Luxury feel to the fabric..gorgeous purpley blue, timely deliveryConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExactly what I ordered!Dec 29, 2018
Love it! Bought 6 jackets for Christmas gifts. Everyone loved them.
- Yes, I recommend this productJAinVAGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy 2nd grader loves itDec 11, 2018
My 8 year old girl loves this jacket. We got the Petunia color. This down is so much warmer than Primaloft yet it is easily compressible. The jacket is thin but warm. The car thermometer said 22 degrees F this morning yet my daughter was okay at the bus stop with this jacket on. I really, really wish there was a size L or XL available for older kids.