MicroTherm® Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
This premium-quality, ultralight down jacket features our patented MicroTherm construction where the micro channels keep the down in place and close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency and minimum bulk. Durable, water-repellent nylon shell.
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down: Ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Stretch Side Panels: Increased range of motion
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Keep essentials safe
- Average length: Reg 20"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productWinter jacket loverGender MaleHeight 5'7"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLightweight, warm jacketDec 20, 2019
Nice lightweight, warm jacket. Down-filled, so it will retain heat, but not so full that it gets so puffy. Shell material works well blocking wind and repelling water. The sizing chart works well to help you choose what works best.
- Yes, I recommend this productKids Microtherm jacketGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFlat-- great for carseat!Dec 3, 2019
We were looking for a warm coat for our 4 year old, but that was also very thin to be safe in carseats. Interestingly, Patagonia, Northface, and some of the other brands we were looking at were just polyester fill not true down like this jacket. We live in Iowa where it gets VERY cold. It hasn't gotten much below 30 degrees yet so far, but it has been warm enough in those temperatures and I'm hoping it will be warm enough as the temperature gets lower in the coming weeks. I will say that it is great for carseats, less bulky than a sweatshirt! Love the zipper pockets so she won't lose her gloves, and the hood is flat and not an annoyance to her. Highly recommend if you are looking for a thin, but warm winter coat for kids. I wish they made this one in toddler sizes too because the toddler coat I bought for our 2 year old is way more bulky and not safe in the carseat (but incredibly warm). Purchased a 5T for my daughter who wears a 5T in clothing. Correct fit, with enough extra space so she can still layer up underneath if desired.
- Yes, I recommend this productRiyatxGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest jacketMar 13, 2019
Love Eddie Bauer product. Best quality and prices . Best outwear company is eddiebauer
Be the first to ask a question.