Superior Down Parka
Protect your little one from winter cold with the unmatched warmth of Premium Down. Soft fleece lining in the upper body and hood add an extra layer of comfort. The shell of this parka has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Attached hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Interior storm cuffs for added warmth
- Four exterior pockets
- 100% nylon shell | 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- MNmommaGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingProsCons Poor QualityArms are thin, and fur trim sheds excessively!Nov 13, 2020
I purchased this for my almost 3 years old toddler. It was delivered today (A+ for fast processing and shipping during this pandemic). Extremely excited initially - the coat looked good online, and the description listed everything we were looking for in a nice winter coat for our cold Minnesota winters. However, I can say with confidence that you should not even bother your time with this one - the fur trim on the hood sheds like crazy. The faux fur lining in the bodice and hood look and felt extremely cheap and of low quality. Arms had little insulation - I don't see how this would keep anyone warm. So to sum it up, quality is less than par. Spend your money else where. Now I have to deal with returning this item.