Cirruslite Down Parka
Ultralight and ultrawarm, this hooded parka uses Premium Down insulatino to protect against winter's coldest weather. Cozy fleece lines the upper body and hood. The polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Full-zip front with a snap-close storm flap
- Attached hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Hand pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs for added warmth
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- EviGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Easy Care, FitConsGreatFeb 27, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productBaby sharkGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, QualityCons Poor FitJust like grandmomSep 14, 2021
Loved this coat,so beautiful,but it was as roomy in the arms as I would have liked.It needs extra room for thick sweaters underneath.
- Yes, I recommend this productNancyGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityGiftPros QualityConsNice parka but waist is NOT adjustableApr 21, 2021
This is a beautiful parka, and I think my granddaughter will love if! However, the description clearly states that there is an adjustable waist which is not true. The pull tabs on the front of the jacket make it appear to be adjustable, but they are stitched in place and do NOT serve to make the waist adjustable. I will keep the parka - it was a great deal on clearance - but the description should be changed to reflect this pretty significant error. I did contact Eddie Bauer customer Service and the gentleman I spoke with could not assist me; he just stated that the description says it is adjustable. Just a warning for future purchasers......