Powder Search 3.0 3-in-1 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- 2 Layer
- System Compatible
- Fill Power
Our best ski and snowboard jacket for cold and wet conditions. Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable weather protection on the mountain, it gives you not only maximum shelter, but also maximum adaptability to changing conditions. The rugged polyester shell can be worn on its own. Or, you can zip in the Premium Down-insulated liner for ultralight warmth. In cold, dry conditions, you can wear the liner without the shell.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-wicking finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Powder skirt
- Multiple secure pockets, including a pass pocket with goggle wipe
- Interior mesh stash pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Length, Reg Small: 27" | Down Fill Weight: 81.7g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatile jacketMar 29, 2021
Awesome 3 in 1 jacket, very versatile given our crazy weather swings! Comfortable for hiking!
- Yes, I recommend this productLeeanneGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat JacketMar 2, 2021
I bought this jacket (and EB ski pants too) to replace a ski suit. Great jacket. Warm. I have gotten a lot of compliments on how good it looks. In the past I have purchased high end ski suits (Spyder, Karbon). I am so satisfied with the jacket, I plan on sticking with EB for my ski wear from now on. The only con: no clip inside the pocket to attach your car keys.
- Yes, I recommend this productAwesome JacketGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing JacketFeb 19, 2021
I love this jacket! Came back and got one for my mom too! :)