MotionLoft Hybrid Down Jacket
Built especially for training and hiking in cold weather, this hybrid style has the versatility to serve as your everyday, all-purpose jacket as well. The front and back panels are insulated with Premium Down insulation. The hood, side panels and sleeves are stretch knit for superior breathability and mobility while active.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish on front and back panels and outer sleeves sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Packable hood
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior phone pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRamonelGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect sprin/ fall jacketApr 14, 2021
I was looking for a jacket that I can wear on my running and biking when it's chilly outside, without having to many layers and this is perfect, and the price I paid for it makes it more perfect. Now I want another one but in a vibrant color .
- PablinGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsExcellentApr 14, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove, love this coat too!Apr 2, 2021
Perfect coat for the Spring!!! and Fall