MotionLoft Hybrid Down Jacket
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Odor Control
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
Built especially for training and hiking in cold weather, this hybrid style has the versatility to serve as your everyday, all-purpose jacket as well. The front and back panels are insulated with Premium Down insulation. The hood, side panels and underarms are stretch knit for superior breathability and mobility while active.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish on front and back panels & sleeve tops sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Stretch hood, side panels, & underarms with FreeDry® moisture wicking & odor control
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior phone pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester main body | 92% polyester/8% spandex hood, side panels, & underarms
Wear it With
- BeverlyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros ComfortCons Poor FitSizeNov 22, 2021
The waist was very large but the chest definitely fit. After waiting over a month for delivery I was disappointed on the fit very large on the waist.
- SuzeGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat JacketNov 4, 2021
I love this jacket! It's light and smooth (not puffy like my other jackets), which gives a much more flattering shape. :) The color is so nice - not like any color I've seen. I'll be wearing it on my morning walks in the winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productErinGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, FitConsSo comfortable!Nov 3, 2021
I bought this on a whim and it's the jacket I didn't know I needed! It is very stretchy. I am usually an XS but ordered a S and am glad I did. It is form fitting and although it's stretchy, it's more comfortable, especially if you want to wear something thicker than a t-shirt underneath. I bought the night sky which is a beautiful purple color. I'll probably come back for the black when it is in stock again. This is the perfect active outdoor jacket! Not bulky. I wouldn't wear it in really cold temps, but for late fall and early spring it's perfect!