MotionLoft Hybrid Down Jacket
Built especially for training and hiking in cold weather, this hybrid style has the versatility to serve as your everyday, all-purpose jacket as well. The front and back panels are insulated with Premium Down insulation. The hood, side panels and sleeves are stretch knit for superior breathability and mobility while active.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish on front and back panels and outer sleeves sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Packable hood
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior phone pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKDGenderHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWill be great for winter biking/joggingJan 15, 2021
Just received it in the mail and I'm really glad I chose this for winter walking/biking in Wisconsin. I'm 5'3, 133 lb and a size S fits great. Looks really nice with the hood up.
- Yes, I recommend this productWinterGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNew Favorite JacketJan 11, 2021
This is the perfect jacket for winter-spring. The length is great, especially for my long arms, and it's very attractive on. I just wish I bought the beautiful indigo color when I had the chance as well.
- Yes, I recommend this productLaneyGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm, yet lightweight and stylish!Jan 8, 2021
It doesn't get that cold in Southern CA, but when it does, it's pretty chilly. This is perfect and even has a hood to keep the rest of me warm. When I travel to SF where it is 15-20 degrees cooler especially at night, it is the perfect jacket. I love the inside chest pocket as well to store extra cash.