MotionLoft Hybrid Down Jacket
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Odor Control
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
Built especially for training and hiking in cold weather, this hybrid style has the versatility to serve as your everyday, all-purpose jacket as well. The front and back panels are insulated with Premium Down insulation. The hood, side panels and underarms are stretch knit for superior breathability and mobility while active.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish on front and back panels & sleeve tops sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Stretch hood, side panels, & underarms with FreeDry® moisture wicking & odor control
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior phone pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester main body | 92% polyester/8% spandex hood, side panels, & underarms
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productWhitneyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConslove!May 27, 2021
Love this jacket. It is more fitted and very flattering. Is perfect for hiking in the cool weather and my new go to! Please make more colors!
- Yes, I recommend this productErinGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat lightweight jacketApr 29, 2021
This jacket is a great walking/hiking/dog park jacket for MN's temperamental 40-60° weather days. It even does well in light rain. It is not meant for much colder weather, or for layers underneath. I love the tight fit- it looks great and keeps me warm with a breathable aspect that makes it just right. I can't wait to wear it on my bike too!
- Yes, I recommend this productDeborahGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Easy Care, QualityConsI love it!Apr 25, 2021
I am both comfort and style. An article of clothing has to be both.