Cloud Cap 2.0 Stretch Rain Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
- Water Resistant Zippers
Waterproof like you've never felt it. Soft. Stretchy. Quiet. Fully seam-sealed for complete weather protection, it also provides unrestricted mobility with the WeatherEdge® Stretch polyester fabric. Without a doubt, after one wearing, this will be your favorite waterproof jacket.
- WeatherEdge® Stretch waterproof/breathable polyester shell
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem for perfect fit
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJennieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLove ItApr 19, 2019
I wore this jacket today while walking my dog for an hour today in a steady drizzle and remained totally dry. I love the fit and color.
- Yes, I recommend this productCGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Versatile. Windproof. Waterproof. Slim look.Cons No petite sleeve lengthsGreat purchase.Apr 16, 2019
Excellent quality fabric and craftsmanship. Pricey but worth it. Will have for many years. I can zip in a fleece liner for warmth.
- LCGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsRubber linerJul 4, 2019
I bought this rain jacket to replace the EB jacket I currently hike in because it is so hot and I sweat so much in it. Plus it is really crunchy. I thought since this jacket is more expensive it would have a mesh lining or something similar. The lining is rubber. Can anyone tell me if they get steaming hot wearing this jacket? If so, I want to return it.