Cloud Cap 2.0 Stretch Rain Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
- Water Resistant Zippers
Waterproof like you've never felt it. Soft. Stretchy. Quiet. Fully seam-sealed for complete weather protection, it also provides unrestricted mobility with the WeatherEdge® Stretch polyester fabric. Without a doubt, after one wearing, this will be your favorite waterproof jacket.
- WeatherEdge® Stretch waterproof/breathable polyester shell
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem for perfect fit
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productNGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI love my new rain jacket!Oct 10, 2019
At 6' tall, I really like the fact that the sleeves, and body length on the regular size L, are long enough! (I usually purchase Tall sizes for both tops and bottoms.) Note: I bought the L tall Sandstone Shield Hooded Jacket at the same time, and the Cloud Cap Stretch Rain Jacket is roomier, allowing for layering. I've had other Eddie Bauer rain jackets before but I like the stretch in this one. And wearing it on a windy day, I also discovered it's a nice wind breaker, too.
- Yes, I recommend this productJennieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLove ItApr 19, 2019
I wore this jacket today while walking my dog for an hour today in a steady drizzle and remained totally dry. I love the fit and color.
- Yes, I recommend this productCGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Versatile. Windproof. Waterproof. Slim look.Cons No petite sleeve lengthsGreat purchase.Apr 16, 2019
Excellent quality fabric and craftsmanship. Pricey but worth it. Will have for many years. I can zip in a fleece liner for warmth.