Powder Search 2.0 Insulated Pants
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof, insulated ski pants for superior performance on the hill in any weather.Durable polyester shell is reinforced with cuff overlays to guard against abrasion. Ski/snowboard features include an adjustable waist, inner thigh vents, articulated knees for mobility, and snow gaiters. Updated with a more form-flattering fit through the thigh, knee, and lower leg.
- 2-Layer WeatherEdge® Plus Technology: Waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Updated fit: Form-flattering through the thigh, knee, and lower leg, but not tight
- 40g THERMAFILL® INSULATION: Maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- 1000D CORDURA® Nylon Cut Guards: Protect cuffs from ski edges and other abrasion
- Adjustable Waist With Belt Loops: Allows secure comfortable fit over broad range of midlayers
- Snow Gaiters: Gripping rubber provides secure fit over boot to keep powder out
- Inner Thigh Vents: Quickly dump heat when charging hard
- Tricot-Lined Hand Pockets & 1 Cargo Pocket: Store essentials
- D-Ring Attachment Point: For season passes and day tickets
- Average inseam: Reg Small 31.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Updated for fall 2018 with a new, slimmer fit through the thigh and lower leg, flattering but not tight or binding
- Shell: 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCybamuseGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeBest ski pants!Feb 5, 2020
Bought these for skiing and just love them! I have never been cold in them, even in temperatures as low as -20c. Perfectly windproof. I've taken some rough falls with no sign of tear or damage on the pants. They are slightly on the large size, but if using them for skiing, they are suited for layering. That said, all I've ever worn was thin thermal underwear leggings so you don't need a lot of layering!
- Yes, I recommend this productROCGenderHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect for Skiing, very nice keep you warm and dryFeb 1, 2020
Perfect for skiing, Fits good, looks good, Keep you dry and warm Very confortables.
- Yes, I recommend this productJSalGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit!Jan 29, 2020
Unfortunately I ordered these after the Seattle snow storm this year so I haven't tested them out yet. However, they fit great, are high quality and offer warmth without the bulk.