Powder Search 2.0 Insulated Pants
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof, insulated ski pants for superior performance on the hill in any weather.Durable polyester shell is reinforced with cuff overlays to guard against abrasion. Ski/snowboard features include an adjustable waist, inner thigh vents, articulated knees for mobility, and snow gaiters.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Form-flattering fit through the thigh, knee, and lower leg, but not tight
- 40g ThermaFill® insulation—maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- 1000D CORDURA® nylon cut guards—protect cuffs from ski edges and other abrasion
- Adjustable waist with belt loops—allows secure comfortable fit over broad range of midlayers
- Snow gaiters—gripping rubber provides secure fit over boot to keep powder out
- Inner thigh vents—quickly dump heat when charging hard
- Two tricot-lined hand pockets
- D-ring attachment point for season passes and day tickets
- Inseam, Reg Small: 31.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGramof4Gender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeJust what I was looking for. No Bulk and warm!Mar 5, 2020
I really wish these would have come in a petite size. Just a little long, but worked ok
- Yes, I recommend this productAmGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat ski pantsMar 3, 2020
Finally ski pants long enough for a tall woman. Great fit and flattering.
- Yes, I recommend this productCybamuseGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeBest ski pants!Feb 5, 2020
Bought these for skiing and just love them! I have never been cold in them, even in temperatures as low as -20c. Perfectly windproof. I've taken some rough falls with no sign of tear or damage on the pants. They are slightly on the large size, but if using them for skiing, they are suited for layering. That said, all I've ever worn was thin thermal underwear leggings so you don't need a lot of layering!