Powder Search 2.0 Insulated Pants
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Waterproof, insulated ski pants for superior performance on the hill in any weather.Durable polyester shell is reinforced with cuff overlays to guard against abrasion. Ski/snowboard features include an adjustable waist, inner thigh vents, articulated knees for mobility, and snow gaiters.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Form-flattering fit through the thigh, knee, and lower leg, but not tight
- 40g ThermaFill® insulation—maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- 1000D CORDURA® nylon cut guards—protect cuffs from ski edges and other abrasion
- Adjustable waist with belt loops—allows secure comfortable fit over broad range of midlayers
- Snow gaiters—gripping rubber provides secure fit over boot to keep powder out
- Inner thigh vents—quickly dump heat when charging hard
- Two tricot-lined hand pockets
- D-ring attachment point for season passes and day tickets
- Inseam, Reg Small: 31.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTinaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPowder Search 2.0 Insulated PantsJun 12, 2022
Great ski pants. I tried several pairs from different brands before purchasing these Eddie Bauer ski pants and they are great. Comfortable, warm and keep me dry.
- Yes, I recommend this productSki_girlGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsSoft and fit wellMay 31, 2022
Very well made. Tried on both petite and regular size. Turned out the regular in length fits better with boots on.
- Yes, I recommend this productSBGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsVented, Warm, Great QualityMay 29, 2022
I purchased these for my first Winter in Vermont. I would have been fine with a small. I am a size 6 in Eddie Bauer pants, but went with a medium to wear a base layer underneath . These are very well made and the adjustable waist makes the sizing easy and versatile . Go with your regular size if you aren't going to layer up.