All-Mountain Stretch Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Resistant Zippers
- Seam Sealed
With its mechanical stretch, seam-sealed construction, this waterproof polyester shell delivers a new level of mobility and comfort as well as weather protection. The interior back panel is lined with fleece, making it an excellent choice for colder temperatures.
- WeatherEdge® Plus Stretch Technology, waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- Seam-sealed construction for maximum weather protection
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- Fleece interior back panel for an extra layer of warmth
- Pit zips provide quick venting to prevent overheating
- Multi-adjustable hood is removable if not needed
- Secure zip hand and exterior/interior chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs dial in the fit
- Length, Reg Small: 27" | Weight 22.4 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBGenderHeightType RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA great choiceFeb 2, 2020
An easy layer that is perfect over a light jacket or vest. An excellent value.
- Yes, I recommend this productCheriGenderHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityPros Has a nice weight without being too heavyConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat weatherproof jacket!Jan 30, 2020
A flattering fit but still allows you to layer a fitted fleece underneath. Pockets zip to keep your phone or keys secure. Sleeves are are long enough to keep wrists covered when reaching for items.
- Yes, I recommend this productMariaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Stylish JacketJan 30, 2020
As a tall woman I appreciate Eddie Bauer for offering tall sizes. This jacket has a nice, flattering cut. Plenty of pockets. Very stylish, sharp looking & not too heavy for most Florida weather. Love sleeves that are not too short. Highly recommend.