All-Mountain Stretch Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Resistant Zippers
- Seam Sealed
With its mechanical stretch, seam-sealed construction, this waterproof polyester shell delivers a new level of mobility and comfort as well as weather protection. The interior back panel is lined with fleece, making it an excellent choice for colder temperatures.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- WeatherEdge® Plus Stretch Technology, waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- Seam-sealed construction for maximum weather protection
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- Fleece interior back panel for an extra layer of warmth
- Pit zips provide quick venting to prevent overheating
- Multi-adjustable hood is removable if not needed
- Secure zip hand and exterior/interior chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs dial in the fit
- Length, Reg Small: 27" | Weight 22.4 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBGenderHeightType RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA great choiceFeb 2, 2020
An easy layer that is perfect over a light jacket or vest. An excellent value.
- Yes, I recommend this productCheriGenderHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityPros Has a nice weight without being too heavyConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat weatherproof jacket!Jan 30, 2020
A flattering fit but still allows you to layer a fitted fleece underneath. Pockets zip to keep your phone or keys secure. Sleeves are are long enough to keep wrists covered when reaching for items.
- Yes, I recommend this productMariaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Stylish JacketJan 30, 2020
As a tall woman I appreciate Eddie Bauer for offering tall sizes. This jacket has a nice, flattering cut. Plenty of pockets. Very stylish, sharp looking & not too heavy for most Florida weather. Love sleeves that are not too short. Highly recommend.