Ventatrex Packable Jacket
- Active Venting
- StormRepel DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
Weighing just 5 ounces, and able to pack down into its interior pocket, this supple, water-repellent nylon soft shell jacket is the perfect solution for travel or anytime you want a highly efficient, low-profile shelter on the go. Small perforations on the back and sides provide cooling ventilation.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Ergonomic hood provides added protection
- Packs into interior pocket for easy storage
- Droptail hem for extra coverage
- Weight: 4.96 oz
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productkimbercamperGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeso far so goodAug 22, 2019
Haven't worn this in the world yet but I think it's going to be just what I need for my upcoming trip to Europe. I wanted a very light weight "just in case" jacket. This looks like it should work. It's very light, packs up tiny and won't take up much room in my luggage if I end up not needing a jacket. I'm tall and was worried about length of sleeves especially but they are long enough and the hood even fits well which isn't always the case if I don't buy a tall size. I got it on sale plus had a reward coupon so I think I paid a reasonable price. I don't think the full price would be worth it!