Cloud Cap Stretch Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
Built for all-season outdoor adventures, this rain jacket now comes in a Flexion nylon/spandex stretch fabric for added comfort and mobility. The 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology includes fully seam-sealed construction for maximum protection. Stows compactly in right hand pocket when not needed.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting water-repellent finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip chest and hand pockets: Hold essentials
- Pit zips: Allow quick venting to prevent overheating
- Adjustable hood: Maintains shelter and visibility
- Waterproof front zip: No storm flap required, reducing weight
- Drawcord-adjustable hem: Dial in fit
- Hook-and-loop cuffs: Seal out cold
- Average length: Reg Small 26"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baslayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 93% nylon/7% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSelGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketAug 10, 2019
Good rain jacket without being too heavy. I went with a medium and am happy with it. I'm 5'6 130lbs.
- Yes, I recommend this productBoyScoutMotherGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice jacket!Dec 5, 2018
Nice purple color. Slight stretch in the fabric. I am 5"6" and the length is fine. 135# and the medium fit well. Wore it once over a thin fleece for outdoor work. I haven't worn it in the rain yet so no comment to it water-protection ability. Not sure it's worth the list price; I purchased only because I was able to get it on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productBJHGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket!Oct 3, 2018
Recently went on a New England/Canada cruise taking this jacket as my only outerwear. Even though we did not hit any rain it protected me against the winds that were strong with highs in the 50's and 60's. I like the fit (true to size for me), 5'3" 132 pounds and bought the medium. I bought the violet color and thought it was very pretty. I am a big fan of Eddie Bauer clothes and this jacket did not disappoint.