Alpenglow Stretch Ski Pants
- 4 Way Stretch
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Eddie Bauer skiers Lynsey Dyer and Lexi Dupont wanted a slim, flattering, performance ski pant for fun times skiing the resort with friends and family. This is it. The Alpenglow's windproof, four-way stretch soft shell construction and warm fleece lining are not only ideal on the slopes, but also any time you're out in cold weather.
- Flexion Four-Way Stretch Bonded Soft Shell: Unrestricted mobility, plus the warmth of fleece lining
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Low-profile zip credit card pocket: Holds essentials without getting bulky
- Zip-adjustable exterior cuffs: Great fit with or without ski boots
- Internal powder cuffs with gripper elastic: Keep snow out of your boots
- Cordura® cuff guards: Long-lasting protection from ski edges
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- susanneGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI am very pleased with my ski pants they fit perfect.Jan 28, 2020
Iam very pleased with my ski pants
- Yes, I recommend this productJeninNHGender FemaleHeight 5'6"TypeActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable and flatteringJan 20, 2020
Just what I was looking for - a lightweight, water-repellent comfortable pant to wear without a layer underneath, to go snowshoeing.
- Yes, I recommend this productCcGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Ski PantsJan 12, 2020
Great for skiing and winter sports. Love the flexibility I have in them.