Alpenglow Stretch Ski Pants
- 4 Way Stretch
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Eddie Bauer skiers Lynsey Dyer and Lexi Dupont wanted a slim, flattering, performance ski pant for fun times skiing the resort with friends and family. This is it. The Alpenglow's windproof, four-way stretch soft shell construction and warm fleece lining are not only ideal on the slopes, but also any time you're out in cold weather.
- Flexion Four-Way Stretch Bonded Soft Shell: Unrestricted mobility, plus the warmth of fleece lining
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Low-profile zip credit card pocket: Holds essentials without getting bulky
- Zip-adjustable exterior cuffs: Great fit with or without ski boots
- Internal powder cuffs with gripper elastic: Keep snow out of your boots
- Cordura® cuff guards: Long-lasting protection from ski edges
- Average inseam: Reg 31"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMs. SmartGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros The stretch feature in a snow pant is amazingConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeFit like they were tailored for meMar 12, 2019
I absolutely love these. They are thin yet warm, fitted yet stretchy. Perfect for cross country skiing, play out side with the kids, skating on the canal.
- Yes, I recommend this productMandyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivitySnowboardingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo ImpressedFeb 23, 2019
So impressed by these snow pants! They are slimming, attractive, and extremely comfortable! They fit like a glove but still allow for movement! Eddie Bauer does it again!
- Yes, I recommend this productFrankieGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fitDec 29, 2018
Not your typical ski pant! Not so bulky. I am 5'9" and weigh 118 and they fit so well and they are long enough. Can't wait to ski in them!