Alpenglow Stretch Ski Pants
- 4 Way Stretch
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Eddie Bauer skier Lexi Dupont wanted a slim, flattering, performance ski pant for fun times skiing the resort with friends and family. This is it. The Alpenglow's windproof, four-way stretch soft shell construction and warm fleece lining are not only ideal on the slopes, but also any time you're out in cold weather.
- Flexion four-way stretch bonded soft shell—unrestricted mobility, plus the warmth of fleece lining
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Low-profile zip credit card pocket holds essentials without getting bulky
- Zip-adjustable exterior cuffs—great fit with or without ski boots
- Internal powder cuffs with gripper elastic keep snow out of your boots
- CORDURA® cuff guards—long-lasting protection from ski edges
- Inseam, Reg: 31"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productShortGirlGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivitySkiingPros Comfort, FitConsGreat pant!Nov 3, 2020
These are a must for all petite curvey female skiers out there. The battle to find a ski pant is real. After many many misses and uncomfortable ski days with ill fitting pants, my search is finally over. These fit great, are light, not bulky and most importantly not too long. Highly recommend.
- Yes, I recommend this productskimomGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazingOct 22, 2020
These are amazing, super lightweight. Cant wait to try them this season
- susanneGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI am very pleased with my ski pants they fit perfect.Jan 28, 2020
Iam very pleased with my ski pants