All-Mountain 2.0 3-in-1 Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
This multi-function parka is ideal for town or mountain and keeps you covered and comfortable as the seasons and weather conditions change. The shell and inner jacket combo means you can wear the shell alone, the inner jacket alone, or layer the two pieces together. Shell is waterproof/breathable, and zip-in jacket is insulated and water resistant. Longer length is flattering and provides added protection and warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Plus: fully seam-sealed and waterproof for severe weather protection to 10K/10K
- Adjustable cuffs and hood
- Secure handwarmer pockets
- INNER JACKET:
- StormRepel® Super DWR, the longest lasting, most durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 60g Thermafill® polyester insulation
- Length: Small 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productPRGGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsOne of the best jackets I ownApr 2, 2019
I bought this last fall and so happy I did. Get compliments every time I wear it. The removable down lining is lightweight and the length of the coat. Nice all by itself. It is like the light down jackets they sell. I bought a large and have room for a heavy fleece jacket under it. I is not winter wear at least for me but fall chilly rain you are set. I also want to remark on the wonderful quality of the jackets and styling.
- Yes, I recommend this productGerryGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket !Feb 13, 2019
As a resident of Upstate New York, I was looking for a jacket to keep me warm in our very harsh winters. This jacket is warm and comfortable. It is not too bulky and I have received compliments on it. I would definitely recommend this jacket for everyday use.
- Yes, I recommend this productTrishGenderHeightType PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsLove this coat!Feb 4, 2019
I got this in Boysenberry in a M and love it! I love the color and that it's lightweight. I'm a sz 6 and the M fits with room for sweaters, sweatshirts, etc.