Cloud Cap Insulated Rain Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof and warm, this jacket provides performance and value in a design that works for hiking and in-town wear. The 2-layer WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology includes fully seam-sealed construction for maximum protection; ThermaFill® insulation is lightweight and non-bulky.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting, most durable water-repellent finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip hand pockets: Hold essentials
- Adjustable hood: Maintains shelter and visibility
- Drawcord-adjustable hem: Dial in fit
- Hook-and-loop cuffs: Seal out cold
- Average length: Small 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productHanna MaeGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Kept me dry after being in the rain for 3 hoursCons Sleeves fit smallBest Rain Jacket Ever!Mar 22, 2019
Great jacket I purchased it to wear on my recent trip to Ireland and wore it hiking. It kept me warm and dry for the entire hike. We were out for 3 hours and it poured the hole time and I wasnt wet under my jacket at all! I love it. The only issue is I felt it fit small especially in the arms I wore layers and it fit tight, without layers it fits fine so if you plan on layering go a size up.
- Yes, I recommend this productJessGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Rain JacketMar 4, 2019
The jacket was great in the rain. I wore it on a trip to Shanghai and it rained almost everyday and the coat kept me completely dry and the hood kept all of the water out of my eyes. It was true to fit, I also have a winter coat in a S from Eddie Bauer and the fit is exactly the same. The only complaint I have about the coat is that on the first day of wear I tried to zip the pocket and the zipper came right off in my hand. So now I am unable to zip the pocket. Unfortunately Eddie Bauer does not repair the zippers so I have to decide if I want to keep the coat or send it back for a replacement.
- Yes, I recommend this productNinFLGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsItem great, shipping and payment info not so muchApr 10, 2019
This jacket is a nice weight, is very waterproof, and fits true to size. The hood is very generous and goes well down over your eyes when up, which is great for those of us who wear glasses. The insulation is just right; not too thick to be hot or stick to you, but thick enough to be warm on a cool day. I always worry about the arms being tight, but it was quite roomy even with a long sleeve shirt underneath. I'm around a size 10 and got a large. Like another person mentioned, the fabric is kind of "loud" meaning it makes some noise when you move; not quite as loud as a potato chip bag, but definitely crinkly like that. The noise is not really a big concern, as the other attributes outweigh this and you're not likely going to wear a rain jacket all day to where it would bother you anyway. The only reason I didn't give this five stars was the stiffness of the zipper, which I hope will break in a bit. Also, the final payment details were terrible. If you get something with a discount, do not expect that info to show on your final receipt.