Women's Lone Peak 3-In-1 Jacket
LOW ACTIVITY RATING 45°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -10°F.
Live Your Adventure®
Waterproof protection, plus the ability to adapt to a wide range of weather conditions makes this 3-in-1 jacket highly versatile across the seasons. Fully seam-sealed construction of the polyester shell ensures maximum weather resistance. A zip-in polyester fleece liner adds substantial warmth in colder conditions, and the shell and liner can be worn together or alone, giving you complete flexibility.
- 100% polyester
WeatherEdge® technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
Adjustable, removable hood
Secure handwarmer and chest pockets
Adjustable, drawcord waist
Secure zip hand pockets
Princess seams for slimming lines
3-point snap connection with shell at cuffs and back of neck
- Average length: Reg Small 27"
- CARE: Secure all garment closures before laundering. Machine wash cold delicate, separately, using mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or steam. Do not dry clean.
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Yes, I recommend this productJulieGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsAwesome CoatMar 19, 2019
Love this coat and a great price on sale!!! Fits is very flattering!
- Yes, I recommend this productPBGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Fit was goodCons NoneFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove the flexibilityMar 16, 2019
Great jacket combo to give options for when the weather changes.
- Yes, I recommend this productELoweGenderHeightTypeActivityGiftProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent all-around jacket!Feb 21, 2019
Got one for my wife, one for my daughter. They both love this jacket. They wear it skiing, traveling, everyday and more.