All-Mountain 2.0 Shell Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof polyester shell for hiking, skiing and snowboarding. Fully seam-sealed construction ensures maximum weather protection. Pit zips allow quick venting to prevent overheating while active.
- WeatherEdge® Plus Technology: Waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable, Zip-Off Hood: Easy to dial in the fit
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Tricot-lined for soft warmth
- Interior Secure Zip Chest Pocket: Media port lets you bring your music
- Drawcord Adjustable hem: Seals out the cold
- Average length: Reg. Small 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productGeorgeGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSki shellSep 13, 2019
I bought this jacket to use as a ski shell. It has survived 2 ski seasons, and will probably last many more! I bought a large so I could layer up under it, and so it would be long enough in the sleeves, as the tall was out of stock. It fits perfectly and I can still wear it alone without it looking too oversized. I also use it as a rain jacket and it works surprisingly well as a motorcycle jacket. Very windproof.
- Yes, I recommend this productTcarGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeRegular a bit short, Tall a bit longJul 17, 2019
The sleeves seem quite long, but a Tall fit better overall.
- DESIREEGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGoodJul 6, 2019