All-Mountain 2.0 Shell Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof polyester shell for hiking, skiing and snowboarding. Fully seam-sealed construction ensures maximum weather protection. Pit zips allow quick venting to prevent overheating while active.
- WeatherEdge® Plus Technology: Waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable, Zip-Off Hood: Easy to dial in the fit
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Tricot-lined for soft warmth
- Interior Secure Zip Chest Pocket: Media port lets you bring your music
- Drawcord Adjustable hem: Seals out the cold
- Average length: Reg. Small 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJbugs1956Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfectOct 8, 2019
Perfect shell jacket for over a down vest or other layers. Great on its own, sheds water, fits perfect, looks terrific. I've worn it for days in the 60s with rain and was very comfortable. I'm 5'3 130lbs got petite medium and fits like it was made for me. The fabric is soft and not noisy or stiff. Lining is beautiful with a tone on tone print. Love this jacket. Pricey but sale was affordable.
- Yes, I recommend this productGeorgeGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSki shellSep 13, 2019
I bought this jacket to use as a ski shell. It has survived 2 ski seasons, and will probably last many more! I bought a large so I could layer up under it, and so it would be long enough in the sleeves, as the tall was out of stock. It fits perfectly and I can still wear it alone without it looking too oversized. I also use it as a rain jacket and it works surprisingly well as a motorcycle jacket. Very windproof.
- Yes, I recommend this productTcarGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeRegular a bit short, Tall a bit longJul 17, 2019
The sleeves seem quite long, but a Tall fit better overall.