Powder Search 2.0 Insulated Pants
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof, insulated ski pants for superior performance on the hill in any weather.Durable polyester shell is reinforced with cuff overlays to guard against abrasion. Ski/snowboard features include an adjustable waist, inner thigh vents, articulated knees for mobility, and snow gaiters.
- 2-Layer WeatherEdge® Plus Technology: Waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 40g THERMAFILL® INSULATION: Maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- 1000D CORDURA® Nylon Cut Guards: Protect cuffs from ski edges and other abrasion
- Adjustable Waist With Belt Loops: Allows secure comfortable fit over broad range of midlayers
- Snow Gaiters: Gripping rubber provides secure fit over boot to keep powder out
- Inner Thigh Vents: Quickly dump heat when charging hard
- Tricot-Lined Hand Pockets & 1 Cargo Pocket: Store essentials
- D-Ring Attachment Point: For season passes and day tickets
- Average inseam: Reg Small 31.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- NOTE: This style is running large. For a slimmer fit, we recommend ordering one size down.
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productNatashaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeGreat pants!Feb 12, 2019
I am usually a medium (8-10) I am 5'5" 145 (more or less) and the small fits perfect. I wore them for a whole week in Jackson Hole two weeks ago and they were great! Yes...the the bottoms are a bit "bell" and could definitely be a bit narrower and would still fit over ski boots...may fix that over the summer. Also...white seems to be a popular ski pant non color this winter. Just make sure you don't wear a white jacket so you won't get lost in the snow ;)
- Yes, I recommend this productNBRTexGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat ski pantsJul 10, 2018
Love the fact that the waist is adjustable!
- Yes, I recommend this productTammyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"TypeActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeSnow bound!May 24, 2018
Glad I ordered a small instead of medium. They fit just right. Have really nice features - zip vents and scuff resistant material at back ankle for durability. Got them on super clearance so made me even happier!