Powder Search 2.0 3-In-1 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- System Compatible
- StormRepel Super DWR
Our warmest ski and snowboard jacket is also fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable weather protection on the mountain. The rugged polyester shell has an adjustable, removable, helmet-compatible hood. The zip-out liner is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth. Both the shell and liner can be worn together or alone.
- WeatherEdge® Plus 2-layer laminate: Windpoof and waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Zip-Out Down Liner Also Has 3-Snap Anchoring: At back of neck and cuffs
- Powder Skirt: Keeps snow out
- Multiple Secure Pockets: Handwarmer, chest, pass with google wipe, and interior mesh stash
- Adjustable wrist cuffs: Seal out the cold
- Drawcord-adjustable hem: Dials in the fit
- Flattering, Feminine Fit: Designed by and for women
- Average length: Reg Small 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productPattiGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery Warm!!Mar 10, 2019
Very warm, stylish. The black/grey has just enough of a pattern to make it interesting. I typically take a petite small, though petite medium allows for room for layers and still doesn't look too big.
- Yes, I recommend this productEBKenGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWife is very pleased.Feb 11, 2019
good quality and fit
- Yes, I recommend this productBJGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityHikingProsCons Size is smallFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeAlmost perfectJan 9, 2019
A very versatile warm coat or lightweight coat or lightweight jacket. Easy to convert from one to other style. Well-designed pockets; even has an attached cloth for cleaning glasses or ski goggles. Hood gives great protection to face. Material is awesome; the rain just beads up and runs off. The only thing that would make this coat any better is if the zipper would also zip up from the bottom so it wouldn't bunch up when you're sitting. If it had that, this would be absolutely perfect. Had to go up one size to get a good fit.