Powder Search 2.0 3-In-1 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- System Compatible
- StormRepel Super DWR
Our warmest ski and snowboard jacket is also fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof/breathable weather protection on the mountain. The rugged polyester shell has an adjustable, removable, helmet-compatible hood. The zip-out liner is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth. Both the shell and liner can be worn together or alone.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- WeatherEdge® Plus 2-layer laminate: Windpoof and waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Zip-Out Down Liner Also Has 3-Snap Anchoring: At back of neck and cuffs
- Powder Skirt: Keeps snow out
- Multiple Secure Pockets: Handwarmer, chest, pass with google wipe, and interior mesh stash
- Adjustable wrist cuffs: Seal out the cold
- Drawcord-adjustable hem: Dials in the fit
- Flattering, Feminine Fit: Designed by and for women
- Average length: Reg Small 27"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTall WomanGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat durable jacketMar 13, 2021
Fantastic coat! Had it a year now. Shell is amazing - stylish, doesn't snag and anything you spill wipes right off, haven't had to wash it yet. Liner jacket is comfy and warm. Very versatile, like 3 jackets in one - shell is good rain jacket alone, liner is comfy every day jacket for spring/fall or cool summer night, both together is winter coat that both looks stylish and is plenty warm for Illinois winters. I got solid teal color which makes this the loveliest jacket I've ever owned. Highly recommend solid color so it can be worn for life, not just sports and skiing. Looks brand new after a year of regular use (mainly combined as winter coat). Will likely last forever. Highly recommend! Tall size fits great.
- Yes, I recommend this productHikerGenderHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Warm, great fit; tough.Cons None.Fitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePhenomenal!Mar 3, 2020
I bought this for my wife--and also the men's model for me. We mainly use them for hiking--and going around town. The shell is wonderfully wind-proof and tough as Kevlar--resists briar snags and the like. Fit is great--slightly slim but still allows a sweater and foundations without making one feel like the Michelin Man. Thankfully the hood jips off since we prefer to go without it. Pockets are deep; lining stays in place despite the small number of attachment points. So far we've been most comfortable down to low 20's with New England wind whipping through the hills. We wore our first ones all this season, and loved them so much that we bought another pair in different colors last month. Made it easy to give away the old North Face down jacket! These jackets are superbly engineered and manufactured. A bit pricey when not on sale, but still a great value.
- Yes, I recommend this productAmGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect ski jacketMar 3, 2020
This was my very first ski jacket and I found it perfect. Not too tight but still flattering, so great for layering. Warm, comfortable and long enough in the sleeves.