Cloud Cap Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
If you're serious about all-season outdoor adventures, or if you just occasionally find yourself in a downpour, this rain jacket is for you. The ultralight nylon shell is fully waterproof and breathable with seam-sealed construction and features a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Because it's lightweight and folds compactly into the right hand zip pocket, it's easy to tuck into a pack, bag, or briefcase so you're always prepared.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 26" | Weight: 8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNoneGender FemaleHeightType PlusActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat raincoatOct 22, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productShadyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJust what I Was Looking ForOct 17, 2021
Fits perfect! Not bulky or too snug. Very comfortable and perfect for hiking. Am sure I will wear it for every day as well.
- Yes, I recommend this productUtah HikerGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros FitConsGreat Waterproof ShellOct 15, 2021
The medium fits perfectly. It's large enough to wear a puffy jacket underneath. I have worn it a couple of times in the rain and it keeps the rain out.