Cloud Cap Lightweight Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Built with our ultralight WeatherEdge® 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable nylon shell, this rain jacket is ready for outdoor adventure in any season and any weather. Easy-packing for trek, trail, and casual travel, it stuffs compactly into the right hand zip pocket.
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productTexas Dachshund MomGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeTypical Eddie Bauer quality!Aug 11, 2019
Once again, Eddie Bauer provides the great quality that accompanies the brand.
- Yes, I recommend this producthikeNHGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsawesome raincoat!May 31, 2019
I bought this for a trip to Costa Rica, but now its going into my hiking bag. I love that eddie bauer carries tall sizes, its SO hard to find long sleeves that fit otherwise. this fits perfect and works well! i got poured on a few times in CR but honestly felt completely dry underneath. I usually wear a small, but i bought a medium to allow for layers.
- Yes, I recommend this productYunGenderHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove the raincoat!May 25, 2019
I love Eddie Bauer because they have petites, not like the other brand such as North face or Columbia, their products are too long for me! I bought petite Medium and fit me perfectly, also I bought thermdown coat in petite M, it can layer under perfectly! I am going to Alaska, need to layer fleece, down jacket under raincoat for the whale watching trip etc, unsure the size, I bought all PM size, no problem!