Cloud Cap Lightweight Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Built with our ultralight WeatherEdge® 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable nylon shell, this rain jacket is ready for outdoor adventure in any season and any weather. Easy-packing for trek, trail, and casual travel, it stuffs compactly into the right hand zip pocket.
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productchickGender FemaleHeight 5'2"TypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLove this rain jacketSep 15, 2019
Within my family, we own 6 of these rain jackets in sizes that range from small to 2xl. What I found was that each of us had to ware a size up from our normal size. We love the lightweight and the protection it provides. Very functional during our rainy season.
- Yes, I recommend this productJSGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat RainwearSep 14, 2019
I ordered a size up and got an XL Womens jacket so I could wear a sweater underneath the jacket. Normally I wear a size L in the summer but I bought this one in a more fall color so I wanted to wear it with a heavier shirt or sweater underneath. I am 5'6" and 144 lb.s and normally wear a medium or large depending on the styling. The jackets are great in the rain so no complaints there. And of course, Eddie Bauer gets their products to you right away and has a great return policy.
- Yes, I recommend this productEB CustomerGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood, basic rainjacketAug 23, 2019
It's a nice jacket without too many frills. I purchased it since it was packable and it has been great for traveling. Packing it does cause the jacket to get some wrinkles though. The zippered and inside pockets are nice and so are the pit zips. I wore it standing at an outdoor concert in the rain for hours and my undershirt was completely dry. The fit is nice (XL for 5'10", 210lbs) and I am glad I purchased it.