Cloud Cap Lightweight Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Built with our ultralight WeatherEdge® 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable nylon shell, this rain jacket is ready for outdoor adventure in any season and any weather. Easy-packing for trek, trail, and casual travel, it stuffs compactly into the right hand zip pocket.
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productEB CustomerGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood, basic rainjacketAug 23, 2019
It's a nice jacket without too many frills. I purchased it since it was packable and it has been great for traveling. Packing it does cause the jacket to get some wrinkles though. The zippered and inside pockets are nice and so are the pit zips. I wore it standing at an outdoor concert in the rain for hours and my undershirt was completely dry. The fit is nice (XL for 5'10", 210lbs) and I am glad I purchased it.
- Yes, I recommend this productTexas Dachshund MomGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeTypical Eddie Bauer quality!Aug 11, 2019
Once again, Eddie Bauer provides the great quality that accompanies the brand.
- Yes, I recommend this producthikeNHGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsawesome raincoat!May 31, 2019
I bought this for a trip to Costa Rica, but now its going into my hiking bag. I love that eddie bauer carries tall sizes, its SO hard to find long sleeves that fit otherwise. this fits perfect and works well! i got poured on a few times in CR but honestly felt completely dry underneath. I usually wear a small, but i bought a medium to allow for layers.