Cloud Cap Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
If you're serious about all-season outdoor adventures, or if you just occasionally find yourself in a downpour, this rain jacket is for you. The ultralight nylon shell is fully waterproof and breathable with seam-sealed construction and features a special finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Because it's lightweight and folds compactly into the right hand zip pocket, it's easy to tuck into a pack, bag, or briefcase so you're always prepared.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 26" | Weight: 8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAmandaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Rain JacketFeb 7, 2020
This rain jacket is great. Fits great, hood stays in place and keeps me dry. Can't ask for much more!
- BETSYGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAmazing value...I thinkJan 30, 2020
I LOVE this jacket but have not worn it in the rain. But I can't wait too.
- Yes, I recommend this productADMcArthGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLightweight without sacrificing functionDec 18, 2019
My size was not available in this jacket, so I ordered a size up. It is a bit large because it fits true to size. The larger fit is not an issue. It still works wonderful.