Cloud Cap Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
If you're serious about all-season outdoor adventures, or if you just occasionally find yourself in a downpour, this rain jacket is for you. The ultralight nylon shell is fully waterproof and breathable with seam-sealed construction and features a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Because it's lightweight and folds compactly into the right hand zip pocket, it's easy to tuck into a pack, bag, or briefcase so you're always prepared.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 26" | Weight: 8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it! Love the plum color!May 21, 2020
Great fit. I went up a size from small to medium to have some room to layer if I need to. Also, there are many good pros with this product. Zippers under the pits for ventilation. Pockets inside the jacket. Easy to carry around if needed! Adjustable hood.
- Yes, I recommend this productFlour PowerGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePit zips!May 14, 2020
Bought the chrome heather; neutral, light gray that will go with everything. Not shiny like some waterproof fabric, which I like. It does rustle a bit when you move around, but that's pretty standard for this kind of lightweight, waterproof single layer fabric. Rain beads up and rolls off. It's not breathable so you will feel damp if you're active and don't use the pit zips, but you should because they are nice and big and well concealed when not in use. Called to get garment measurements because I am between sizes. L: 45" bust, 42.5" waist, 48.5" sweep, 27" length. XL: 48.5", 46", 52", 27.5". Wish EB would post garment measurements for all items - makes online shopping so much easier and will reduce returns!
- Yes, I recommend this productAmandaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Rain JacketFeb 7, 2020
This rain jacket is great. Fits great, hood stays in place and keeps me dry. Can't ask for much more!